BankTellerInterviewQuestions.com was started in August 2012 by Jacob Gates, independent recruitment consultant and interview coach from Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Jacob had worked for various US banks, designing recruitment process and interviewing job applicants for a variety of positions in banking and financial sector, before he quit the corporate life and started to earn his living working as a consultant and interview coach.
Jacob specializes in helping job seekers to succeed in an interview in a bank. They can either benefit from the advice he offers for free on this and other websites he runs, or they can purchase one of his digital products, or hire him as an interview coach. For more information about Jacob check Jacob-Gates.com .
Traffic and other statistics
- More than 800,000 people visited the website since August 2012 (see screenshot from Google Analytics below).
- We have welcomed job seekers from more than 200 countries and territories.
- The page views/visits ratio and average visit duration, are the best in the industry, which speaks for the quality of our website content (see screenshot below).
- Numerous job seekers, and other people, shared the website or linked back to it, and as a consequence we have received traffic from a staggering 812 different traffic sources over the years (search engines, social networks, bookmarking sites, universities, forums, yahoo answers, etc etc)
* If you are an advertiser and would like to request a temporary access to our Google Analytics account, please contact us. Thank you.